La Beca FEGGA para Greenkeepers, ya en su quinta edición, se desarrolla en Åhus, al sur de Suecia, en uno de los campos de golf más importantes de Europa, Kristianstad’s Golf Club.
Para el programa de 2024 se darán 8 becas y cada candidato tendrá que estar disponible desde el 8 de abril hasta el 8 de octubre de 2024. Aquí tienes todos los detalles de la convocatoria:
The Scholarship programme now in its the fifth year will be based in Åhus, south of Sweden and located at one of Europe’s premium golf facilities, Kristianstad’s Golf Club.
Each student will gain exceptional work experience at Kristianstad’s GC, working with some of the most qualified people and companies within the industry. The unique experience you will receive blends day to day course management and lecture programmes held weekly throughout the 6 months. This FEGGA programme is the only one of it’s kind in Europe and covers all aspects of Golf Course management. Throughout this exciting six months you will be guided by Kristianstad’s Greenkeeping Management Team, led by Bevan Tattersall.
There are only 8 places available for the 2024 programme and Each candidate needs to be available from the 8th April 2024 until 8th October 2024.
Applications must be made directly to Dean Cleaver, Executive Officer, FEGGA, to email@example.com Please enclose your cv with your application.
– Each candidate will be paid a rate of 15 euros per hour, based on a 45-hour week, 6 days out of 7. Overtime is available at the same hourly rate.
– Candidates will be contracted on a self-employed basis administered by The Sportsturf Maintenance Company, on behalf of FEGGA and Kristianstad’s Golf Club
– Travel allowance of 150 euro’s will be provided.
– Housing is provided by Kristianstad’s Golf Club and available at a highly subsidised rate of 250 euro’s per month. The house is 3,5 km from the Club. A car would be beneficial but not essential. Free loan of bicycles are available from the Golf Club.
– Each Candidate will have their own bedroom, with use of a communal kitchen, living room, dining room and toilets and showers. You will also enjoy a large garden with wooden decking area with furniture and BBQ.
– All clothing and PPE will be supplied by Kristianstad’s Golf Club.
– Training will be organised by FEGGA, & Kristianstad’s Golf Club and conducted during your working week.
– Each candidate MUST be a member of a National Greenkeeper Association which are one of the 23 Member Associations of FEGGA if they are to be considered for the programme.
We look forward to receiving your application…….